Hey Everyone! It’s Baxter Colburn the founder of Public House Media coming at you with an update on everything going on at PHM. As we get into the month of March we are making some changes to our programming schedule that you should absolutely check out. Our hosts do an incredible job of providing content that is engaging and exciting with each passing episode. Several shows are moving to a hiatus due to schedules getting busy, work and life taking over. Here is a list of the shows that are going on a break for the time being.
- Loud & Proud with Nicole Kelly
- The Morning Uplift with Liz Colburn
- What’s the Score? The Sports News Quiz with Baxter Colburn and Josh Scheibe
- Mediocre Momming with Stephanie Skiba and Liz Colburn
- The Gregg & Dave Show with Gregg Wandsneider and David Bobke
- Head over Heels (Pageant Talk) with Jordenne Butler and Annie Skogen
While we are going to miss all the amazing shows listed above, we know that work, school, and family must come first. That is why Public House Media works for folks, we are a family and a community that supports each other and builds each other up. I’ve got the best job in the world being able to work with people who love what they do and make what I do so easy. If any of what I just said sounds appealing to you we’d love for you to submit your current show or idea for a podcast to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
That is all I have for you guys right now. Be on the lookout for more blog posts coming soon here on Public House Media.